The Two Stage Opiate Detoxification Kit includes:
? one 20oz. bottle of QCarbo Plus;
? Super Boost Tabs;
? one bottle of QPretox Master Concentrated Capsules (100ct);
? one MOR-Opiate test device.
This is a special product designed to make you ready for a urine drug screen. The usage should be started 25 days prior to the test and the QPretox Capsules should be taken on a daily basis. On your test day the QCarbo beverage should be used for better flush.
1) Preparing for your test take 2 QPretox capsules with water two times a day.
2) On your test day drink 20 ounces of water 2 hours before the testing.
3) The whole bottle of QCarbo Plus and 4 Super Boost Tabs should be then taken after 20 minutes.
4) 20 minutes later, refill the empty QCarbo Plus bottle with water, and have another full drink.
5) It is recommended that you urinate at least twice before carrying on the test itself.
It is essential to follow these tips as well:
? Any large meals before using this product should be avoided.
? Try to urinate as frequent as you can; this will make the cleaning process more efficient.
? Drink plenty of water and keep yourself well-hydrated.
? During the period of 48 hours prior to the time you take a test avoid any toxins or undesired substances.
? The fast flush beverage results are temporary, keep this in mind, therefore, you have got less than 5 hours to do a test.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women are recommended to consult the doctor before using this product.