5-panel home test is designed to test your urine for the presence of 5 most common Drugs: THC, Cocaine, Opiates, Amphetamines and Methamphetamines.
- First urinate into a sterile container.
- Next, remove the test cartridge from the foil pouch right before usage.
- With the help of the dropper put 6-8 drops of urine into the sample slot. Do not exceed the required amount.
- You will get the results ready in 5 minutes.
The test can show only three possible results:
1. Negative result = passing
- In both the Control zone and the Test zone you will see two red lines appear. The lines can be faint but still the result is considered to be passing.
- If you get such a result, this means that the drug levels in your urine are below the cutoff level.
2. Positive result = failing
- In the Control zone (not in the Test zone) you will see a single red line.
- If you get such a result, this means that the drug levels in your urine are at the cutoff level or above it.
3. Invalid result:
- You get no lines appearing either in the Test zone, or in the Control zone. Or there is one line only in the Test zone.
- Improper testing procedure may evoke invalid testing result. In such case one more test is recommended.
- Marijuana (THC) - 50 ng/ml
- Amphetamines - 1000 ng/ml
- Morphine/Opiates - 2000 ng/ml
- Methamphetamines - 500 ng/ml
- Cocaine - 300 ng/ml