For prompt detection of alcohol in the saliva One Step Alcohol Saliva Test Strip was designed. It has a limit of 10mg/dL and the results are ready in about 2 minutes without the necessity of leaving your home. Strips are packed individually and each one in a separate sterile pouch bag.
Test results and interpretation:
The reaction pad starts to change color as soon as saliva reaches it. In case the changing of color is noted, the most likely result is positive, if not ? negative. There can be invalid results as well. Therefore:
- If the reaction pad has changed color the result is positive.
- Reaction pad does not change color. If the reaction pad has not changed color the result is negative.
- In case the rim of the reaction pad has changed color the result is considered invalid.
It is required that you avoid any foods or drinks 10 minutes before you take a test. Also, refrain from smoking and chewing tobacco during this period.
- First of all take a strip out of pouch.
- Then, dip the reaction pad into container with saliva or directly into it.
- Make sure you remove the excess of saliva.
- You will get the results in 2 minutes.
- Now check the color result on the back of pouch.