The Opiate (MOR/OPI) Detoxification Kit includes:
- a 20oz. bottle of QCarbo Plus;
- Super Boost Tabs ? one pack;
- one QClean chewable detox supplement;
- one opiate test device.
This is a special product designed to be used on the day of the test. 2 hours before the test you need to start a derox regime.
- On your test day drink 20 ounces of water 2 hours before the testing.
- The whole bottle of QCarbo Plus and 4 Super Boost Tabs should be then taken after 20 minutes.
- 20 minutes later, refill the empty QCarbo Plus bottle with water, and have another full drink.
- After that you should urinate twice before carrying on the test itself.
- Make the test and if the results are as you need, submit the test sample. Otherwise, chew both QClean tablets washing then down with 32 ounces of water. After that wait for an hour more and proceed with the test.
It is essential to follow these tips as well:
- Drink plenty of water and keep yourself well-hydrated.
- Try to urinate as frequent as you can; this will make the cleaning process more efficient.
- Large meals before using this product should be avoided.
- As well as any toxins or undesired substances for 48 hours prior to the time you take a test.
- The results are temporary and last for less than 5 hours to do a test.
Pregnant and nursing women are advised to consult the doctor before using this product.