Using 7 Multi Drug Test Kit you can immediately get the results on presence of seven drugs marked by Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration as forbidden for use. Safe, exact, and intuitive, these tests provide the highest quality of results, identical to those you? may have when being tested at your working place.
Phencyclidine (PCP) 10 ng/ml
Cocaine 20 ng/ml
Methamphetamines 50 ng/ml
Morphine/Opiates 40 ng/ml
Amphetamines 50 ng/ml
Marijuana (THC) 12 ng/ml
1. Don?t disclose the pack until you?re going to use it.
2. Swab the mouth cavity including the tongue for several minutes, until you feel the sponge has turned soft. To make sure the swab is ready push it slightly to the inside.
2. Put the test on smooth and solid surface and push the sponge through to ensure it gets on the level with notches located in the collector volume.
4. Turn the collector volume counterclockwise in a minute.
5. Check the results in nine minutes.
Reading the results:
Control Zone (C) remains clear: there is no pink band in it. You can have invalid tests because of improper use or the set?s validity expiry. Use another test to ensure the results.
You have two bands: a pink band appears in the Control Zone (C), another pink band is in the Test Zone (T). It means that the drug quantity in your saliva is lower than forbidden.
You have one band: it appears in the Control Zone (C). This means that the drug quantity is higher or equal to the forbidden levels.