Saliva swabs are one of the most exact tests for detecting small quantities of drug agents in saliva due to recent intake. Certain types of testing are very important in terms of advantage. Frequently, there is a great difference between the right and the wrong product as the result is actually dependant of this choice. There are several items that are included into the Saliva Detox program. When they are used together, as recommended, they are able to improve your test results to a great extent. Each kit contains one Saliva Multi Drug Test Kit (AMP/mAMP/COC/OPI/THC/PCP), a two days supply of Pre-Vale Capsules, 1 bottle of Ultra Wash Toxin Cleansing Mouthwash, and one box of Aqua Clean or Quick Fizz Effervescent Tabs.
Recommendations: Each object from the set has got its individual recommendations. Here are the instructions that can be applied to achieve the best results provided that you are using all the items in combination.
1. It is recommended to refrain from any drug administration for the longest period possible. Saliva testing results differ considerably if done after 2 and 4 days of abstinence, for instance. Therefore you will get better results if you are able to avoid taking drugs for several days. Another important thing is proper hydration. It is essential as water helps your body to get rid of toxins.
2. Two Pre-Vale capsules should be taken twice a day washed down with water two days before you plan to take the test.
3. On the day when you have the test one hour prior to it you should take one Aqua Clean or Quick Fizz Effervescent Tab washed down with 20 ounces of water.
4. Then, about half and hour before the test it is time for the second effervescent tab. It should be taken with 10 ounces of water. Rinse the medication well in your mouth before it gets to the stomach.
5. Then, when it is almost time for the test use the Toxin Cleansing Mouthwash. It can be done after 30 minutes but for a more exact result it is recommended that you do it earlier.
It is easy to test you saliva drug levels any time with this test kit. However, it is advised that you register your test results as soon as you can because the mouthwash effect does not last long.