The Drug Adulteration Strips represent a prompt dip-and-read test detection of urine specimens that have been diluted or adulterated. Under adulteration is understood the intentional manipulation of urine sample aimed at passing a drug screening test. The Drug Adulteration Strips are designed to check whether your urine sample is ready for a drug screening test. These strips are based on the chemical reactions of the indicator reagents on the pads with components in the urine sample effecting color changes.
The Drug Adulteration Strips include:
- Creatinine-Testing the sample for dilution.
- Glutaraldehyde-Testing for the presence of exogenous aldehyde.
- pH-Testing for the presence of acidic or alkaline adulterant.
- Oxidants-Testing for the presence of oxidizing reagents.
- Nitrite-Testing for the presence of exogenous nitrite.
The test results are received after the comparison of the color on each of the test pads with the corresponding pad on the container color chart label.