The single panel home drug test is designed for those individuals who prefer to test their toxin level without leaving their home. Marijuana, cocaine and methamphetamine levels can be detected by this test. It resembles the actual laboratory urine drug test and has got 98% of accuracy.
- First, open foil pouch by tearing along the "notch". After that remove the testing device and the sample dropper. The drug-testing device should be places on a flat horizontal surface.
- Use a clean, dry, disposable cup for urination.
- Hold the dropper vertically and then dispense 4 drops of urine into the sample.
- Your results will be ready after 5 minutes. There will be seen two color lines: the control line in the "C" region of the test area, and the test line in the "T" region of test area.
- If the control line is the only line that appears the result is Positive.
- If both the control line and the test line appear the result is Negative. Mind, that it is possible for the test line to be a slightly lighter than the color line. Still, it is considered negative.
- In case the control line does not appear after five minutes, the result is considered Invalid. The test failed and should be repeated. Make sure you follow the instructions precisely.